Dogtober - Barks & Beers
Time & Location
About The Event
Bring your four-legged friend and get crafty with us on the patio in front of the Tavern! (Weather permitting of course.) We're offering two DIY crafts to make for your favorite pooch! A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a Peoria Local Shelter!
AVAILABLE DOGGIE CRAFTS
- Personalized Bandana
XS - neck size 8”-12” ex. Chihuahua
S - neck size 12”- 15” ex. Beagle, Terriers
M - neck size 15”-17” ex. Cocker Spaniel
M/L - neck size 17”-20” ex. Husky, Large poodle, Doodles
L - neck size 20”-23” ex. Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, Lab
XL - ts neck size 23”-25” ex. St. Bernard, Bull Mastiff
- Personalized Leash Holder
- Dogs must remain on a leash / No extended leashes.
- You are responsible for cleaning up your dogs waste.
- No dogs in heat or dogs under 4 months old.
- Please be sure your dog's vaccinations are up to date.
- Unruly or aggressive dogs will be asked to leave. (We love all dogs but we understand not all dogs do well in situations with other dogs and people.)
- Please make sure your dog is dog-friendly and human-friendly!
**We kindly ask that our waiver MUST be signed before or at the event if you plan on bringing your furry child**
--Please no outside food or drinks. Water is acceptable. Drink and food are available for purchase inside the Tavern or Caffe Bogota. There's plenty of great non-alcoholic beverages and food available around the patio and at the Tavern.
In the event of rain, we will reschedule for October 26th.
- Personalized Doggie Bandana$20$200$0
- Personalized Leash Holder$25$250$0